Wednesday, September 28, 2011

After mock

Oh dear its been a tiring week and month. I think i screwed my mock like all 5 of it...im afraid i might fail all of it :/ die case to d max!!!!!!!!
        it ended with bio and now i am down with a soar throat and flu. Sucks to be sick. Im so drowsy right now after eating those medicines.

       My life pretty much is hectic and sucks!!!!! i mean mock ended n im down with a flu and my toes hurt bc i was wearing a slipper in college for 6 hours. I mean the slippers was the wrong one and it caused my toes skin to peel of...it hurts man on both legs!!!! and i m having my period now (PMS-ING) not a good time.

         i feel irritated with K, S and P!!!!
 K well sms me and im starting to get bored. And S likes my friend and its obvious during the test he wished her goodluck and wanted to sit near her. And the another K the one in my class. I found out he likes a girl in his class but dont know who?!? i thought it was me but then looking and judging from his body language i dont think so/ He seeems not interested. Whereas P is happily with his gf with their dp changing all the time. i couldnt see the gf because she created a new profile and didnt add me yet!! -.- such an ass!!!

           Well why does all the guys dont like me or seem interested in me???? i m approachable but sometimes i feel shy i mean the guy should take a step first before me. looks like my predictions is true i will get into an arranged marriage>- : why god why? i mean even a not so good looking girls could get a bf..but me??? why????

No comments:

Post a Comment