Friday, September 30, 2011

why? what is so least about me?

why? why? why?

  he loves my friend..i meant S!!!!! he likes her...he likes her...my friend told me. He chatted with her for so long and he told he wants a girl like my friend! why..he said there are so many choices for his girlfriend. why is all guys jerk. and why he didnt like me...why am i always not an option for the guys for love but instead for advice,,,why!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!

        I feel so down... and he said he wants a girl if he ran out of cash..then he changed and said he wants a girl like my friend... :'( i feel so down. and a nut. I mean even my guy friend wonders why does guys dont like me? they think i am just a sense of humor who doesnt have any value is it?

     i tried by best looking presentable infront of him and very much looked and gave a good impression but all he does was aaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh he asked about is this d class for maths in a rude way!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment