Friday, September 9, 2011

Busy bee!!!!

Dear blog,
its been awhile since i had blogged! so many things happened during these period. firstly is i finished my EE2 and my holiday ended like last week!!!! got back my papers AUSMAT SUNWAY!!!! and it sucked. i mean everyone dropped. i failed my psychology and my chemistry in the 40's haizzz sad :'(
    Miss Psychology was asking me what happened?!? even my bio was 60's maths miracle!! i PAssED with a 53 lol...the lecturers are advising all of us to buck up for mock as it is tougher!!!

     Gonna start serious now. i mean i am less on fb nowadays only through my handphone.so reason... P hooked up with K hmmm quite sad actually when he told me because i liked him. but somehow i dont feel the pain i mean i was hurt but it didnt put a lot of impact on me. i still stalk him on fb but yeah got to forget him...thank god he didnt post anything or any pleading to chat with me...so we r pretty much had cut our ties besides him liking my pic once but i m ignoring all his posts!! i think this is the best. my mum hates his mum so lets put it that way!
      Another thing is i m close to K not P's girlfriend..the guy with the same tuition! we text everyday. he is a really nice buddy but i hope it wont turned into love. i mean he is nice and such but appearance wise n he tells me he likes that gul n this gul so many of them!!! but he is nice la. so about S his grandma passed away...so i didnt really saw him in college for the past weeks. D chatted with me recently but yeah he like another girl i guess
       
 So yeah my life is miserable with all this guys!!! -_______- and my wace around the corner...arrggghhh stress right now i got to go back to my bio... she killed me with her homeworks :P

No comments:

Post a Comment