Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Guys are jerks!!!!

Dear blog,

  I am almost completing ausmat in sunway. Life is not that easy...my crush! guy pressure all over my head!!!

 i mean P is not for me. i accept because he is a jerk! he smokes n drink. so i thought D likes me.it turns out to be D is interested in another girl. So i met K he is nice texts me every single day!!! but he is my friend!!! then i found out he texts every girls omg!!!!!! what was i thinking...S my crush likes my bestfriend... what in the world is happening?!?

     all the guys i like or thought they are interested in me just loves someone else...(Y)
i know they say the time will come but helloooo u serious???? my fourtune teller told me that i was gonna get in an arranged marriage?!????????????? which is soooooo not cool!!!!

     Well perhaps i will stay single n die single ;( whateva la!!!! not interested now the time will come we will see!!!!
        

No comments:

Post a Comment