Monday, August 15, 2011

Does he love me? Or am i just his friend?

Dear blog,
i have been extremely confused. P is really close to me these days. btw he asked for my number again coz i changed my old number! and i asked for his too. now he comments on everything that i post and likes all my status. comments on my pictures!!! and lately we chatted a lot he always uses <3 emoticon before i leave and he said i love u but i dont really know because i thought he was being friendly.

 The sad part was he told me he is in love with this other girl name K!!! i am so heartbroken. he talks to me chats with me everyday n asks for advise but then likes K!!!! i dont know whether he was serious at first because i told him i liked S!!!! Probabaly he wants to make me jealous! that was what i thought! until he was pretty serious about it!!!!!!!!!!

          K exist and worst i had a put on a good impression and worst i even asked him to propose to her!! i M A NUT!!!!!! i mean i want to see him happy after all he was my childhood friend who lost in touch and kept in touch bck after 14 years in fb!!!! crap!!!!!!!! this is annoying!!! K was really nice she is pretty not bad, hot to a certain extend + she goes clubbing on top of that yeah i guess she is probably flirtatious too!!! i dont know whether P likes me or her. He could like Me and Lust her OR!!!!!!!!!! i WAS NOTHING MORE THAN HIS FRIEND!!! but hello its just weird!!!!!!!! its like he connects with me all the time

 before this i thought that i will remain as his best friend but then it is all wothless because now he is confusing me and disturbing my feelings!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment