Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Did i do the right thing...

DEAR BLOG,

          I feel blank again. its like everything seems wrong! I wore a really nice awesome outfit to college to impress S! i must admit i did look good lol...but the problem was before i came remember the late come in appearance? yeah so then my friend S( female) told me that S gang was making fun of him! so S said to my friend that when the time comes he will tell MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!

  what could this mean..i mean this means that he likes her!!!!!!!! S likes my friend!!!!!!! my crush likes my friend....i knew it my friend said it as she was smilling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but my friend has a boyfriend..hmm i feel dumb!

       so sad!!! all the guys dont go after me only after my friend..such a pain to me..* not all the guys but the truth is i am infact prettier than S...i knw i m being bitchy now but i cant deny my feeling!!!! my maid said perhaps he wants to tell MY FRIEND ABOUT ME!!!!!!! aaaaaarhhhhhhhhhh i wish but i dont know why i guess its not!!!! like what she said!!!! i cant even say hi to him i mean that means so weird...i cant..there is nothing to talk this is weird there is nothing to talk about..he will be with his gang!!!! and i with my own!!!

  i wish for it though but hmm i loose confidence he probably likes my friend..and i dont even have the guts to tell my friend that i have a crush on S!!!! she has better advantage they were in d same tsyn ,friends, same college nw, fb friends!!!!
i didnt even add him in fb and i didnt even dare to say hi only that pathetic smile that i gave him :'((((
i feel stupid like to the max!!!!!!!!!!!\
hmm i dont think he likes me!!!



on top of that P talked to me today!!!! he asked and we came to the topic of car..he asked what my parents drove!!!! and i told him the truth he was shocked like to the maximum!!!! he was like WOOOOAAAAAAH!!!! -_________- i didnt want to tell him coz i dont like to tell ppl i m rich :(
and so he was kinda sad i didnt tell him but he insisted and so knowing me i blurted out!!!!

i mean i trust him we were friends 12-13 years okay!!!!!! then he said i am glad to see ppl these days well to do..and then we were talking about his dream car!!! when he went offline and didnt reply my question :(

do you think he will talk to me? or be afraid cause i am a rich chick? and he feels down??? now i m seriously down!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment