Saturday, August 27, 2011

Why is it always the nice girls dont seem to get the guys?

Dear readers,
from the title itself u could probably guessed it!

why is it that the nice girls dont seem to get a guy?!? in fact all the guys go after them just to seek for advise.
To be honest, i am one of the nice girl. i m not bitchy n i m a bit sarcastic but why do guys dont seem to like me. I fall in love with my guyfriends but instead they just seek for my advise for the girl they like!!!!!!

   sometimes i feel that they are using me but the truth is i am nothing more than a friend!
I have friends. They are nice too but they have boyfriends...am i too intimidating?!?

   i dress nicely,classy, i speak approriately i dont really use vulgar words, i am friendly n when it comes to guys i talk to them nicely if they talk to me ofcourse. i m not a slut n obviously not a bitch but y????

     i notice when i was in tuition guys was afraid to talk to me. And i even overheard a comment from one of the guys saying that i am a nice girl!. n another friend of mine said i am innocent.. what the hell...looks like i will never meet my prince charming. No wonder my mum saw my jathagam ( fortune teller) it seems i will be involved in arrange marriage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i just hope that wont happen...like come on!!! arrange marriage in 2000's stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment