Thursday, August 25, 2011

Holiday!!!!

yes it is holiday!!!
 i had just completed my sem 2 test like yesterday!!!! n today i am basically doing nothing dont even know what to do...mum is busy she has this prayers going on...my sister is at school -___-

  so yeah i went on fb like yesterday. i was pretty excited bc i was gonna chat with P. I MEAN HE WILL START THE CHAT! i waited waited n waited but the problem was he didnt appear. instead he went on9 n of9 and on9 and off9!!!! so frustrating!!!

   i thought he wanted to avoid me or something but then today morning he liked my status! -___- i cant seem to understand this guys mind!!!! such an idiot!!!!!

     he seems really close with the girl he has crush on but what can i say i took him for granted.he flirt with me but i was no more than his friend facebook friend!!!!  to make things worst i dreamt of him!!!!!!

   the dream was so weird!!!!! extremely weird!!!!! like to d max..i dreamt of him prank calling me!!!!!! such an ass man!!! k i think i am so gonna bath!!! its getting late :D

No comments:

Post a Comment