Sunday, July 10, 2011

CAUSE YOUR HOT AND COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WARM GREETINGS FROM THE GIRL IN THE PURPLE SCARF :)

 Well obviously i am either excited or emoing.Its both actually! :'(

Okay P posted on my wall.LAME AGAIN!!! he asked whether i knew this unknown guy.I mean i dont give a damn! i cant even remember P on top of that that guy!!! Then somehow the convo continued until he asked for my number!!!!! ;) yes i know..he asked then i gave and we exchanged numbers. sO I HAVE THIS STRONG FEELING THAT HE LIKES ME!!

it all stopped until the next morning. I couldnt sleep at all thinking of this. I slept at 2 okayyyyyyy..listening to my sis music!!! hindi +tamil love songs 2 songs repeating and repeating!i m in love i guess

  So the next morning he said he was sick and i said get well soon and he replied thanks darling.. i Was FLATTERED!!! until another girl wished and he said darlz too!!!!! omg i think i am overestimating!!!!!!!

 i was wrong!!! my sis told the truth.he calls every girl the same darling!!!!!!! i just found out. i was dissapointed and frustrated all the time :(((( so sad to the max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Then after that we commented in d evening...the convo went on and i think i said haha and was sarcastic and he didnt replied until now!!!!!!!!!!! my sis said the convo was mean..but i dont think so..i mean i talk to girls like that what is the difference with guys??? i mean guys r also sarcastic..that is why i think he simply gave up talking to me!!! :( :( i dont care now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -_______________- i give up i m just gonna shut my mouth and gap!!!!!!!tats it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he keeps on changing his mind!!!
 you change ur mind like a gul changes clothes
u PMS like a ***** !!!!!!!!!!
n the lyric continues..this suits me to the max!!!!!!!
 well other than that..my teacher's son chatted with me..so weird!!! he does not talk to me at all other than facebook. i mean i hate to talk to him!!! after this random guy said i was staring at him..for heaven sake i was looking at the window not him!!!! but anyway he has a gf so not worried hahaha!!! he is good actually i guess better than P!!! *so emo right now* my love story is so complicated! no clue nothing!!!!!just shit and me stuck to solve the problem!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(              
       
       i m sooo gonna try forget about P and other a**holes!!!!!!!!!!!!! tats it

sorry i m seriously emoing right now!!!!!!!! coz i think my sis r fed up of hearing to my stories.sometimes i feel like they r not hearing n i am talking to the wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw i m playing ashley tisdale song *its alright its okay* this song suit me to the max!!!!!!!!

 Love,
Gul in the purple scarf ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment