Thursday, July 7, 2011

Why is he avoiding me in facebook???!!!

  Greetings from girl in the purple scarf :'(

I m feeling so down these days. Dont really know what is wrong with me? what is wrong in my head.my heart is in pain.seriously pain. I have been listening to all those emo-ing hindi songs. Kyu phoolon ke and Ore piya.

Reason?
 Well of course..its because of P!!! Who else??? he avoids me NOWADAYS!!!! every status that i post in facebook he will definetly like it like non- stop. He doesnt really give a damn about me anymore. That day he chatted and we talked nicely. He even flirted with me in certain occasion like calling me darling twice. Lately, its been 2 days... he didnt even like anything my status or even comments!!! WHY? I stalked his profile like all the time...!!! ikr i m obsessed i hope not like seriously not! he always online but i dont know why he just avoids me.
I have been posting funny statussed almost 20 ppl liked it which never even happen in my life of facebook! but now he avoids me in facebook...absolute avoidance. And when i checked his profile wall. His friend comment was like she is sooo hot!!! :/ i dont even know who is that??? who??? could it be me? OR NOT!!! :'( Life sucks right now to the max!!
 i DONT EVEN KNOW WHO!!! THEN he avoids me like until now. BITCH!!! HE AVOIDS ME!!! HE FLIRTED WITH ME AND MOVED ON TO ANOTHER GIRL WHO IS MY FRIEND ALMOST SAME IN A WAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Bitch why are guys always like that. Playing with a girls feeling? whenever i am online he is then he goes offline! is he testing me or something?

He likes all my friends status which confirm that her status is sooo emoing (those angry ones)!!!!!!!! why?????????????????????? he such a major player!! i GUESS :( it feels so pain...and just a few seconds i went into fb and he is offline and so does my friend! really sad like to the max! he even changed his status from divorced into in a relationship! and so called my friend just broke up with her boyfriend ( well she always changes so picky) =.=

 I mean now i really like him and this is how he repays me! okay fine probably u will think move on let him go..oohh what the fuck! you wont understand if u are in my shoes!!! well perhaps i should! perhaps i will just say hi and see how it goes!!!

  maybe he wants to see i am gonna talk to him or not? or he doesnt like me anymore! like totalleh! :[
why is this happening...should i...talk to him or let it be..let him talk to me or see him progress??? i really have no idea..screw my life!! even my sister is experiencing this ignorance from friends syndrome!!! my sis and her friend except that hers is just friendship problem! mine is more personal and most important heart!!!

    maybe guys are just worthless for me, Ishould have just followed what my mum had said and everyone has been saying! i will never find my prince charming at all! like never! there is no such thing as prince charming on a horse cmg to sweep u off the feet *background music taylor swift love story* its more like *back to december*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 Well toodles from girl in the pirple scarf..screw him up!!!! bitch!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment