Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Love is in the air

Remember the childhood friend??? i actually thought he was a major playa!! but i feel that i am in love with him like to the max haha..love is really blind. Today i was on fb and guess what i didnt post any status as i thought he would reply and make it obvious that i liked him. I decided to give a break. Then suddenly p posted on my wall...!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :) :) :0 :) ;) ;) he was bored etc we commented like for 20 mins and i decided to go as i dont want to be too clingy and stuff :) i love him but what if he thinks i am his friend? and nothing more despite our parents correction my parents may not like him *does not like him!!!!!! but i really do love him :) i wanna him to be my boyfriend :( but i am so not sure what if he doesnt love me and accepts me as a friend Y is LIFE SO ComPLIcATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment