Wednesday, July 27, 2011

confused

dear blog,
i think i start to miss him...oh dear how can i forget him.this is tough.he didnt cm online and i feel so lonely!!!!
 
s my friend asked me all those bio work..shit should have wrote on fb if i had finished it!!! crap!!!!!!
 everyone is basically asking me how to do!?!
its not like i dont want to help them but hello its my masterpiece of 12 hrs!!! :'(
 well surprising thing THE GUY I LIKE S friend added me N ....i said thanks for the add he liked the post and didnt comment anything...i was like okay so he is not friendly he likes my friend S!!!! Then i saw his post he deleted my comment!!!!!!!!!!! wtf..bugger.........i decided i not gonna talk to tat bugger in college oso..but ts not only my comment also his previous status he deleted! jackass to the max!!!

i feel insecured this days :(((((

No comments:

Post a Comment