Thursday, July 21, 2011

I must control and stop this love! :'(

Greetings readers,
so many thing have changed for the past 2 days. P talked to me i mean comment via fb. Its really nice. On top of that all those guys who i didnt talk to added me and started to talk -___- its not like i hate it bt its just that i am not in the mood. Yesterday i was talking to this guy by the name of G..i met G in my cousins hs..and he completely forgot about it he dont rememba me at all!!!! bt screw it.then i had a notification P we should meet up..i was flattered and shock this means he really like me right??!???!???!??? i dont know or was it a friendly thing? OMG i was sweating + panicking n this is juz on the computer i havent meet him in person!

 anyway i knw tat will b impossible to meet him. what the hell am i gonna say to my parents i m meeting a friend?!? i mean they will investigate who i m going with name and they practically knws my friends are girls....no guy friends that i hang out with except 1 but that is a totally different story!!! on top of that my maid she will suspect.. she is good at it..my sis can keep a secret.i mean that is what sisters r for right?!?

        i like P i mean i think i m starting to develop feelings for him. i couldnt sleep worst i cant even sleep.his face n me are popping in my head most of the time! i must stop this feeling i m controlling it but i really cant..no wonder ppl say LOVE IS BLIND! so irritating my mum hates his mum n she thinks that P and his sis used to talk big of themselves last time. But i am stuck in the middle
 i liked it when his hair was that macho kinda hairstyle compared to now..he cut it short like to d max makes him look like a gangster! ishh hate this feeling
i think i m gonna keep quiet ..oh yeah i didnt continue...then my answer to him was i didnt have a car so i cannot meet him.. and he said he is also in the same situation. I dont know how true is that :/ probably he is just dissapointed bc i couldnt meet him but that is totally true i cant possibly meet him or else! i will be minced meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got to stop got to got to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i guess i m not gonna comment or say anything!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment