Sunday, July 17, 2011

WHATS WRONG WITH HIM? OR IS IT JUST ME???

 i have got to confess i think i like P!!! I tried controlling it avoiding him but i just cant. always when i log in fb i expect him to reply and when he dont my heart is in pain! I feel sad and stressed out D:

   when he replies i feel over excited and when it is just a short convo i feel sad..

today he posted on my wall with sister...n i sad bro how r u?
and he said i am fine

(tats all!!!!!!!!!) and then no questions no reply no comment nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i seriously want to talk to him but its just that i dont know i cant i guess my mum hates him...n i think i have a crush on S..the only way to forget him is to get another bf?!?!? n my target is S but S likes me or not..he gave me that smile but he could be friendly tho :/

i got to forget him no matter what!!!!

emoing this days :(

No comments:

Post a Comment