Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What is wrong with me? i hate love remember!!!

Greetings from the gul in d purple scarf :),

    I know something is wrong with me! really wrong ! i am trying to forget P! i tried i promise i even didnt go on fb for like a day!!!!! Nowadays i dont feel like sleeping. my mind says so but not my heart! :'( i think i have insomnia :( or i am in love..pls i listen to love songs until the early hrs in d morning..i think i am in love with P not S!!! my sis said i am only using S as an excuse to avoid P...

  i kinda agree with her in that point i dreamt of S with my friend !!!!! so u kinda got the picture.i am avoiding P but he is the one writing on my wall! :((((((((((((( and then we have a short convo and then he dissapears!!!!!! omg what is wrong with me :(((((((( i knw he dont want to make it so obvious but i really cant read him i cannot ready his mind n his heart..he is behind his screen durrr!!!!!!!

whats wrong with me..he is not good for me according to my maid..my sis supports..the only way to get rid of him is by hooking up with S!!! but how is that possible..we hardly talk and now i am in break another 1 week to go!!!!! and what if S has A girlfriend!!!! i got to forget P no matter what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pls forget him forget him

   he said he is in a heartbreak :( tat means??????!!!!!!//??@%^&(($%@&#^!(*@&!(@& omg i really dono what the crap am i doing right now..haizzz k bye gtg :(


i am obviously emoing right now :( @#$%^&()!

No comments:

Post a Comment