Saturday, July 2, 2011

THE VIBE!

Hi!
  Well yesterday i was so sad emoing much until the night where i post up a status. As soon as i posted up i straight closed my fb didnt want to b dissapointed until my sister told me that he replied!!!!!! YES P replied!!!! I was extremely happy!
    Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then we chatted commented..it took about 2 -3 hours. The time passed really fast. I think i really do like him but i dont really know about his feelings. I could feel the vibe that he likes me too or maybe just friendly.Why is life so complicated yet simple. SHIT!!!
  
  I probably really like him. But as i chatted i really find that he could be bossy and berlagak. Is it normal for guys to act like that? It is exactly what my mum had said. My mum always said that he, his sis used to talk big of themselves. There are kinda lot of common stuff between us actually...bUT let say if something happens can i change him or even resist him can i avoid him???? i dont know. I Prayed today i leave everything to god!!
I mean i really wanna feel what is it like to be in a relationship. But what if he doesnt like me? It is not easy to express our love to someone. But i really dont know!!!!!!! i am confused! so confused! what if he only wants a girlfriend and not love! what if he doesnt love me for who i really am but instead external factors such as wealth!!! i MEAN I have a feeling that he might know my house has a swimming pool and fish pond... U get the picture when someone knows this.i Dont really wanna tell ppl that i am silver spoon fed but in love is a different thing.what if he is a player and we oni know each other through fb apart frm our childhood times!!!
         
          right now i am confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -_____________-

No comments:

Post a Comment