Sunday, July 24, 2011

Why is this happening to me?

Dear blog,

   Its so difficult for me to carry out my life. I need someone who i can share my feelings with! my bestfriend but they are all to busy + i dont think they wish to hear my stories..Truthfully i think i dont have a best friend!!!!!!!!! :( this saddens me! my sisters dont wish to hear my feelings. today P put on a status and i asked my sisters opinion n whether i should comment but they just said up to u!!!! and my youngest sis said you r being so flirty!!!!!!!!!! it feels so painful when she said that! they dont want to listen to my thought and life they dont even care. Whenever i said could u pls snap pics of me oso they dont want!

 scolding me like shit...what the damn fucking wrong is with them!!!! the laat time i commented and P commented was on thursday!!!! and now its sunday..........i feel bad extremely bad and worthless..my parents dont approve of him. I think its better for me to keep quiet but i cant help it :,( i seriously cant

    those movies about best friends are just shit!!!!!!!!! nothing in this world has ppl like tat...i have friends who r being bitches!!!!!!!!! it feels so down!!!!!!!! i feel lifeless and forever hidden in this purple scarf!!!!!!!

      i need to release this scarf! and expose myself but i just dont know how! my relationship with my sisters r getting bad! and worst we fight a lot since my holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment