Saturday, July 23, 2011

Forbidden love

 Its clear to me now that i must forget P. Today we had a great time in parkson. Shopping! mum had so many vouchers to be used. After that, we had tea in Pizza hut. I lost my appetite i mean i told my maid i found out that there is this guy G remember the one i met in my cousins hs. okay then my mum suddenly came up with the topic of guys. She started with nowadays P disturbs u right? and i said how mum u knw? and she didnt replied. instead she said his mum is a bitch!!! his mum doesnt like my mum. At that very instance i know P is no good for me at all. I lost appetite! :( i know i am in pain because i love him. i couldnt even sleep. According to ppl i read in google it says its probably infatuation. I feel in pain. My love is forbidden i got to stop liking him going on facebook and stuff perhaps not going on fb for few days...i feel that u know i might juz be single forever lol haha...u might think i M a nut and my mum is overprotective but i understand..she probably had a bad past with his mum. But is it that bad? and worst of all i decided to draw lots and my heart asked to pick that paper but instead i picked another paper saying NO he is not yours! hmmm

             i should ignore him right? but how i really like him..but our love is forbidden and i dont know he probably does not think of me much like how i think of him...... probably he is a player and bad! i know u must say hey girl move on!!!!!!! but pls its always easier to say rather than experiencing yourself...

      probably he might chat with the girl who has the same name as me... Go hook up..i dont care (trying not to care) aaaaaarrrggghhh!!!

    this sucks!!!!!! why must he cm into my life. i should have blocked him on fb when he added me first!!!!! and my friend should have thought it is me!!!!!!!!! why god?!??!!!! is this a test for me? or are you asking for my help to change him or to give me love so that i can experience it?!? tats it!!! its all gonna change now..i wont reply and not much of message!!!or status on fb!!!!!! THIS LOVE IS FORBIDDEN AND WILL REMAIN!!!!!!!!! :'(((((((( i feel like crying omg i already am in my heart!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment