Friday, July 1, 2011

EMO AGAIN

  Love sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why is this happening to me??? why?? why??
  All this while i thought he liked me..he flirt with me by calling me darling :) i was so happy then extremely!!!!!!!
  i though this is it..this is the guy i liked!!!!!!! until he did not RESPOND TO ME!!! it started of with my status!!!!!!
   I was on facebook when i decided to copy paste a status! He commented and i too until i asked him didnt he have class.. and he said nope until october darling :) and my heart just beat fast and faster i think i love him...nope i really love him...he was my childhood friend for heaven sake!!!!!
        But then i decided to upload more of my pics and another status.He didnt comment or said anything instead he avoids me until now. I feel so stupid!!! checking facebook all the time with the excuse of listening to music. I am seriously not a facebook freak but because i like him i am now in order to check whether he responded to me or not!!!!!
    I dont want to do the first move..he should!!! i cant even star a convo based on his status bc his status is basically nothing much!!! i liked him n i thought he liked me too but instead he just avoids me now!!!!!!! i even tried googling why guys avoid girls after they flirt according to google guys have mood swing or perhaps he is a player! or he wants me to do the first move! but he really seems like a nice guy plus a bit of pervertness!!! :( he recently went to watch a movie when he posted pics of him with his friends and a poster of a women. They touched the boops and butt (i mean in the picture) lol. HE also started to chat with a girl with the almost same name as me but she has a boyfriend. I really am pretty but why cant i be involved in love. I am ready but why didnt he continue try talking to me? love? is crap!!!
     I told my maid except the part that he called me darling -___-  my maid told my mum and my mum said she doesnt want if i get married to him -___- she doesnt like his mum!!!!!!! but how i really do like him. i know probably u would think move on!! but its not easy! and probably u would say he is not interested in u !!! its such a pain thing

  Looks like my life is sooo purple...for a while i experience love and the next is like shit!!! FML (FUCK MY LIFE) :'( I M CRYING IN MY HEART NOW!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment