Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Untittled for now...

Dear blog,
   i actually thought of writing today but screw it. I was looking forward today especially at night where P will chat with me until 1 in the morning. Normally when i am on fb he will also be there but now i am in fb but he is nowhere to be found. I think i feel empty and lonely without him despite just communicating through fb!!! i think i love him. But my sis said careful he smokes and drinks but i cant help it i mean i like him!!!!

 and he told me he didnt mean to smoke he is just stress. anyway i saw him posting about his status using i phone lol this means that he is not online!!!!!!! suck man i thought he can chat with me..

 he says daym.!!! what a day!!! i guess he must have gone to PD enjoying himself there!!! and this friday to 31 he is going to the camp!!!!!!!!!! arrrgghhh he wont be there!!!! on fb!!! shit!!!

      but look on the bright side i might not get distracted!!! i actually think i should avoid him..he chatted with me 2 days in a row and yesterday when ending the chat he said hugs and kisses !!!!!!!

        i think he likes me...but then...then....how can i change him to be a better person!!! and what if i am wrong what if he is a player!!!!!!!!!!! or he thinks me only as his friend since childhood!!!!!!! :((((((

    panicking to d max..well i will offline soon i think he is not here :'( kk bye

bye blog :(

No comments:

Post a Comment